The best places in India to build your dream house
Best places to build a house in India
When it comes to a dream house, nobody wants to compromise on their wishes and would expect to convert their dream as much as possible into reality. While India is home to 4 different seasons, most places do not provide a proper blend of climatic conditions. This highly affects the quality of life people want to lead in their lives. So here is the list of best places to build a house in India with amazing weather, world-class amenities, and to your surprise, at an affordable price right now. So, let’s begin!
Pune is quickly becoming one of the most popular places in India for people to build their dream homes. The city is steadily progressing in all aspects of development and is one of India’s most developed tier II cities. Here is a list of reasons why Pune is one of the best places to build a house in India.
- It is conveniently located near Mumbai.
- It has notable educational institutions, employment opportunities, entertainment centers, sports facilities, charming neighborhoods, and pleasant weather.
- You have several nearby getaway locations for quick short vacations.
- It has numerous job opportunities in engineering, automobile, information technology, and educational institutions.
- Some of India’s best places to build a house are Kalyani Nagar, Pimpri Chinchwad, Koregaon Park, Karve Road, and Boatclub Road.
- Some soulful weekend getaway destinations from Pune include Mumbai, Nashik, Aurangabad, Shirdi, Thane, Panvel, Daman, Surat, Panaji, and Bharuch.
Metro Cities are highly polluted with high populations. If you want to stay away from the hustle and bustle, traffic, and congested life, this heritage city is the place for you!!! This city, Mysore, is the best place to build a house in India.
- This city is a highly attractive tourist destination for people all over the country. It is the perfect weekend getaway place promoting recreation and rejuvenation with activities like hiking, trekking, camping, yoga, the Mysore Dasara festival, museums, renowned theaters, and musicals. Imagine residing in such a perfect location!!!
- Bangalore city, located close to Mysore, makes it an easy-to-and-fro travel destination.
- It has pleasant weather most of the time, let alone mention the scenic beauty of nature all around the city.
- It already has great infrastructure and has maintained its position as the second cleanest city in India, providing its residents an improved standard of living.
- Strong IT presence of companies like Infosys, Wipro, Larsen, and Toubro, along with more IT companies planning their expansion here in upcoming years, providing more job opportunities.
- It is an affordable city so far for real estate investments with a reasonable standard of living starting from Rs.39 lakh onwards only within a gated community.
Coimbatore is the manchester of India, also growing towards becoming the integrated smart city of India. Coimbatore is another best place to build houses in India. Though a tier II city, it essentially provides all the facilities and amenities anyone would look forward to. The weather here is so pleasant most of the time, with a perfect blend of culture with modernization.
- Coimbatore is home to pioneered schools and colleges, well-known prominent medical facilities, entertainment and leisure spots, and all basic facilities.
- It is the next trending IT hub, along with other industry sectors like automobile, textile, manufacturing, and much more small, medium, and large industries.
- Coimbatore is surrounded by many hill stations like Ooty, Kodaikanal, Yercaud, Coorg, and many more for a short quick getaway. Due to its proximity to such hill stations, the weather at Coimbatore is always very pleasant.
- Many gated community projects in progress assure amazing amenities, 24*7 surveillance, safety, and security at a very affordable price.
If you are keen to experience all 4 seasons of India, Hyderabad is the place for you!!! Hyderabad, the city of nizams, the city of pearls, is famous for its mesmerizing charm, heritage, and Hyderabadi food.
- It is one of the most enchanting places to live in, as well as the safest city to live in.
- In comparison to other major cities, the cost of living in Hyderabad is low.
- With the constant growth in the IT sector, real estate demand is also increasing daily. The real estate developers are stepping in with amazing gated community plots and unmatchable amenities.
- Heritage sites include Charminar, Falaknuma palace, Qutub Shahi Tomb, amusement parks, fancy restaurants, shopping malls, entertainment, and sports facilities.
- Overall, Hyderabad is one of India’s best places to build dream houses.
Based on the facility, amenities, safety & security, growth, luxury, and leisure quotient, these are some of the best places to build dream houses in India. Building your dream home in a gated community ensures a luxurious, comfortable life with various amenities available in the township. G Square is south India’s largest and Tamil Nadu’s No. 1 real estate developer that can expedite you in building your dream home in the best location in South India. We have made several dreams come true, and we can do the same for you! Kindly contact us via our website for more information on available residential plots.